If you recently purchased one of the locked resources on this page, please make sure you're logged in to the account you used/created to purchase them
Back to School
Going back to school can be a stressful time for children, parents and teachers. Using key word sign and symbols can help everyone get organised and understand what needs to happen. Here’s a collection of resources for that.
• Back to School Sign phrases – helpful phrases to start the new school year and welcome students, families and staff back to school. IT'S FREE!
• Shopping List – to help parents buy and gather all the things children need for a new school year
• Morning Routine and a Getting Ready for School Routine – to help children get into the rhythm of a school day
• Social Story – for those children who may be a bit anxious about starting the school year, and
• Listening and Learning board – for teachers to help children settle down for learning
You can also get all of these in a bundle for a discounted price - visit our Shop.